We are always on the lookout for interesting candidates from different backgrounds to work with us.
Currently we are recruiting for multiple PA / Assistant positions which are home-based and flexible in terms of working hours. Please see Job Description and further details below.
We work with a number of clients across different industry sectors, so the exact work you will undertake will vary to fit in with your particular skills. As such, we are looking for people from different backgrounds of work/experience – you do not need to have worked as a PA/Assistant before.
As a rough guide, typical tasks would involve the following:
- Provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to a range of clients, via telephone and email/online platforms.
- Manage relationships and liaise with clients in a professional, timely manner.
- Provide support in for the organisation of clients’ meetings and travel, including diary management.
- Prepare documents (usually within MS Office), presentations and agendas as required.
- Assess and prioritise communications on behalf of clients, including emails and telephone enquiries (this will vary for each client) and take follow up action by replying to and processing correspondence.
- Under limited direction, conduct projects and research, interpret and analyse data and/or provide reports and recommendations as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who need a degree of flexibility in their work patterns and can be undertaken on a part-time or full-time basis.
- The most important characteristics we are looking for are reliability and credibility. Our business is based on providing a service that must be on time and delivered professionally.
- You do not need to have previous experience as a PA, although skills accumulated in a similar role would be beneficial. We do, however, require a good standard of English, both written and spoken, along with a good standard of numeracy.
- Excellent skills in the use of MS Office and browsers such as Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- Proven comprehensive track record as a Personal Assistant at a senior level with experience in areas including but not limited to complex diary management, events co-ordination and travel arrangements.
What We Offer
We offer a very competitive hourly rate of pay ranging from £10.00 to £15.00 an hour depending on the type of work being carried out. In addition, there is the benefit of being able to work around your own schedule (although this will vary with some clients who require an answering/messaging service over the telephone).
As an expanding and ambitious company, we are always keen to assist our staff with training and opportunities to develop skills further.
If you would like to be considered, please proceed via the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00 to £15.00 /hour